Saturday, April 11, 2015

Managing Mental Health Naturally

Mental health is an issue that I am very passionate about.  I've battled depression my whole life and was diagnosed with Bipolar depression as an adult.  I hate to see others fighting these diseases and my heart breaks when I hear about someone who has given up their fight. 
This was my main reasoning behind trying essential oils, I was looking for a natural way to treat my depression and to help manage my moods without being so dependent on the pharmaceuticals that leave me with so many side effects.  While I am still on medication, oils have greatly increased my quality of life and I do see a light at the end of the tunnel.  I have hope that one day I won't have to depend on drugs.  That is the light that I want to share with others, there is another way.  A better healthier way to alleviate stress, manage anxiety, and boost moods.

No comments:

Post a Comment